Monday, October 22, 2012

Moot Court Guide - Dr G B Reddy, Osmania University, Hyderabad - Follow him at http://www.drgbr.goforthelaw.com/


Advantage of Arguments 
Varying Methods of Teaching 
Moot Courts 
Difference between Moot Courts and Mock Trials 
Why Moot ? 
Key skills every mooter needs 
What should a mooter do? 
Court Etiquette 
Court Etiquette 
How to Discredit Arguments of opposite side? 
What a mooter should not do? 
Written Memorials-Description 
Written Memorials-Other Rules 
Criteria for Assessment of Mooters 
Useful Info.. on Moot Courts 
Conclusion

Advantage of Arguments

“In my Youth”, said his father,’I took to the Law’

  And argued each case with my wife;

  And the muscular strength which it gave to my jaw

  Has lasted the rest of my life.”

     - Lewis Carroll in a poem called You Are Old, Father William in his book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865).

Varying Methods of Teaching
  • The Socratic method
  • Straight lecture
  • High-tech method
  • The hybrid model
  • The problem method

Follow Dr G B Reddy, Osmania University, Hyderabad at http://www.drgbr.goforthelaw.com/

1 comment:

  1. Work with Mr Pedro loans and see the difference in financing because they approved my loan within few days of application after been played several times online then I decided to give a try and work with Mr Pedro on refinancing my business which all went well and smooth than I expected, You can contact him on pedroloanss@gmail.com to obtain your loan at 2% rate.

    ReplyDelete